NightClan's Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightClan's Website

The Website of my Clan, NightClan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightstar's Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightstar
Leader
Nightstar

Location : Either patrolling my borders, hunting for the Clan or organising the Clan in the camp.

Nightstar's Story Empty
PostSubject: Nightstar's Story   Nightstar's Story Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:41 am

My Family:

Nightstar's Story I4mpgn
Leaf, my mother. The picture isn't drawn by me.

Nightstar's Story 98rprk
Scourge, my father. The picture isn't drawn by me.

Nightstar's Story Kehe91
Thorn (later Tigerheart), my eldest brother. The picture is by me.

Nightstar's Story Keyt8y
Sparrow (later Sparrowpaw), my youngest brother. The picture isn't by me - colours are similar to Thorn but without the white belly and paws.

Nightstar's Story Tasxup
Me, Night (later Nightstar), the main character in this story.

Chapter One

“Are they ours Leaf?” I squirmed slightly, heading for the milk scent as I heard a tom cat meow to my mother.
“Well, who elses are they going to be, Scourge?” My mother replied.
“Their beautiful.” I heard her mother purr softly. “What shall we call them?”
“How about for the largest tabby tom, Thorn. And the smaller one, Sparrow.” Leaf suggested. “And for this young one – she looks just like you, Scourge – how about Night?”
“Perfect names for perfect kits.” Scourge answered, rubbing his cheek against Leaf. “But I must go. BloodClan is needed in the forest.” Leaf gave a low hiss.
“Forest cats.”
“You know their promise – we cannot affored to lose more possible territory.” Scourge reminded his mate. I gave a mew of protest as her mother stood up, echoed by her brother. Leaf lied down again, and licked the three of us.
“Please try not to be too long Scourge. I know you want revenge from when you were a kit, but don’t risk your life for it.”
“I’ll be fine, Leaf.” Scourge answered. “But we must go now. I will see you in a few days.”
“Be careful Scourge.” Leaf whispered. I heard my father’s pawsteps as he padded out of the den, which was under a hedge. “Be safe!” Leaf called after her mate. I heard an answering mew, before only my mother and brothers could be heard.
Back to top Go down
https://nightclan.forumotion.com

Nightstar's Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightClan's Website :: Other Clan Artistics-
Jump to: