NightClan's Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightClan's Website

The Website of my Clan, NightClan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet The Apprentices!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightstar
Leader
Nightstar

Location : Either patrolling my borders, hunting for the Clan or organising the Clan in the camp.

Meet The Apprentices! Empty
PostSubject: Meet The Apprentices!   Meet The Apprentices! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:46 am

"Hey there! Are you our visitor? Nightstar made us tidy away the mess we made - you should have seen the den earlier! We had a game of Catch The Moss Ball except we had loads of differant ones being thrown around, made out of our nests. When Nightstar saw she was furious!" A bouncy little ginger apprentice mewed as you entered the den. "I'm Blazepaw! My brothers are Emberpaw and Tigerpaw, their out training right now. "Hey, do you mind being quiet in here!" A tabby head popped up from a bedding of moss and ferns. "I was out late last night at the Gathering, and I want to get some rest before the Sunhigh patrol!" He hissed irritably before vanishing again. "Sorry Stripepaw!" Blazepaw mewed. "You had better go before Stripepaw claws your ears off. I hope I get to see you when I'm a warrior!"
*note names may be out of date*

Here are our apprentices. If you want to post information about them, do so below.

Blazepaw (mentored by Luckyheart)
Windpaw (mentored by Swiftfang)
Luckypaw (mentored by Swiftpad)
Swanpaw (mentored by Stealthpad)
Jumppaw (mentored by Glowfire)
Nightpaw (mentored by Dashingfoot)
Falconpaw (Mentored by Hyperfang)
Ravenpaw (mentored by Cherrysong)
Firepaw (mentored by Dolphinspirit)
Sunpaw (mentored by Littleeye)
Shadowpaw (mentored by Flashfur)
Dawnpaw (mentored by Brackenheart)
Twigpaw (brown tabby tom with amber eyes, Mentored by Tigertail)
Mudpaw (brown she-cat with green eyes, Mentored by Nightheart)
Snowpaw (black she-cat with white tail tip and green eyes, Mentored by Lightningstorm)
Sandpaw (ginger she-cat with amber eyes, Mousefang)
Rapidspaw (silver tom with grey belly and paws, mentored by Nightstar)
Back to top Go down
https://nightclan.forumotion.com

Meet The Apprentices!
Page 1 of 1