NightClan's Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightClan's Website

The Website of my Clan, NightClan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet Our Kits and Queens

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightstar
Leader
Nightstar

Location : Either patrolling my borders, hunting for the Clan or organising the Clan in the camp.

Meet Our Kits and Queens Empty
PostSubject: Meet Our Kits and Queens   Meet Our Kits and Queens Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:48 am

A small ginger kit bounced up to you, tail flicking excitedly. A she-cat sighed, and yowled at the kit. "Luckykit get back here now!" The kit moaned at the cat who had yowled at her, but padded back, to where three other kits were tossing a moss ball at each other. Not far off three kits laid near the she-cat who had yowled. "Sorry about that, Luckykit does that to every cat that walks in here, be it Clan or not." The queen meowed to you. "I'm Nightstar... yes, the leader of the Clan. The other queen is our deputy, Ottersplash." Another kit bounced up, this one a black one with ginger flecks. Her mother murmered something to Ottersplash, before screeching at the kit as she lashed at you. "Dawnkit, if you do that one more time you'll be helping the apprentices clean out the nursery!" Ottersplash gave a purr. "Nightstar, I believe you when you say that not even StarClan could control your kits. But that's what you get for agreeing to foster your grandkits as well as caring for your own." Nightstar flicked her tail to show she had heard, and continued speaking to you. "So, anyway. Welcome to the nursery - the noisiest and most lively place in the whole camp." Tinystep said. "Watch your step on the way out - a kit might try and grab your tail. If not, then they might ambush you!"

(Written before Tinykit, Frostkit and Moonkit became apprentices, and before Tinystep, Scarleg and Birdheart left the nursery.)

Kits and Queens in the Clan:

Nightstar - Blossomkit (tortoiseshell she-kit with amber eyes) and Hollykit (tortoiseshell she-kit with emerald eyes) father assumed to be Blueshadow.

Bluesong - Blossomkit (silver she-cat with blueish grey flecks and blue eyes), Mosskit (blue-grey she-cat with blue eyes) and Berrykit (ginger she-cat with emerald eyes.) Father is Lionsting.

Stormsong - Monsoonkit (blue grey tom with green eyes), Screamkit (tortoiseshell tom with amber eyes) and Damkit (tabby tom with green eyes.) Father is Dashingfoot.
Back to top Go down
https://nightclan.forumotion.com

Meet Our Kits and Queens
Page 1 of 1