NightClan's Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightClan's Website

The Website of my Clan, NightClan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post Forms for the Roleplay here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightstar
Leader
Nightstar

Location : Either patrolling my borders, hunting for the Clan or organising the Clan in the camp.

Post Forms for the Roleplay here! Empty
PostSubject: Post Forms for the Roleplay here!   Post Forms for the Roleplay here! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:31 am

Here it is Very Happy

Name:
Description (personality and appearance):
Theme Song (If wanted):
Other:

Post Yours Below!

Note: No godmodding/Power playing please!

(Godmodding = controlling someone elses character. Or being invincible.
Power Playing = Instant kills or hurting without giving the other person chance to react.)

Last edited by Nightstar on Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://nightclan.forumotion.com
Nightstar
Leader
Nightstar

Location : Either patrolling my borders, hunting for the Clan or organising the Clan in the camp.

PostSubject: Re: Post Forms for the Roleplay here!   Post Forms for the Roleplay here! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:05 am

Name: Nightstar
Rank: Leader (7 lives left - lost one fighting three badgers and lost the other fighting ShadowClan and RiverClan.)
Description (personality and appearance): A small gentle black she-cat with amber eyes and a white left paw, sometimes cats can judge her as Soft, like a kittypet, but if anyone dares to say that to her face she shows them she is a true warrior!
Theme Song (If wanted): It's My Life -Bon Jovi
Other: Legends have it she is related to the great creator of WindClan, Wind, and her father is Scourge (not legend, fact) She knows she is to sacrifice herself to save the Clans, but hasn't told any cat yet.

Last edited by Nightstar on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nightclan.forumotion.com
Frostfang
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Post Forms for the Roleplay here!   Post Forms for the Roleplay here! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:11 pm

Name: Swiftkill
Description (personality and appearance): White with a faint tint of grey around her legs, tail tip and ears. Piercing blue eyes. Quiet, she normally sticks to herself but is extremely loyal despite her loner behavior
Theme Song (If wanted): Colors by Crossfade

Name: Tawnytail
Description (personality and appearance): Sleek massive brown tom with a fluffy tawny colored tail. Burning amber eyes and long hooked claws. Cold, he doesn't enjoy company of others and isn't pleasant to be around as he has a barbed tongue and isn't afraid to back it up with his claws. But he is loyal, and takes the clans safety and well being serious and is fiercely protective.
Theme Song (If wanted): I Stand Alone by Godsmack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Forms for the Roleplay here!   Post Forms for the Roleplay here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Forms for the Roleplay here!
Page 1 of 1