NightClan's Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightClan's Website

The Website of my Clan, NightClan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post Forms for the Power Roleplay Here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightstar
Leader
Nightstar

Location : Either patrolling my borders, hunting for the Clan or organising the Clan in the camp.

Post Forms for the Power Roleplay Here! Empty
PostSubject: Post Forms for the Power Roleplay Here!   Post Forms for the Power Roleplay Here! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:08 am

Name:
Description (personality and appearance):
Theme Song (If wanted):
Power/Mutation:
Other:

Post yours below!
Note: Powers may not be "Kill Instantly" Etc. "Control Wind" or "Abnormally long claws" Or both is fine but no godmodding/Power playing!
(Godmodding = controlling someone elses character. Or being invincible.
Power Playing = Instant kills or hurting without giving the other person chance to react.)

Last edited by Nightstar on Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nightclan.forumotion.com
Nightstar
Leader
Nightstar

Location : Either patrolling my borders, hunting for the Clan or organising the Clan in the camp.

Post Forms for the Power Roleplay Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Forms for the Power Roleplay Here!   Post Forms for the Power Roleplay Here! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:11 am

Name: Nightstar
Rank: Leader (7 lives left - lost one fighting three badgers and lost the other fighting ShadowClan and RiverClan.)
Description (personality and appearance): A small gentle black she-cat with amber eyes and a white left paw, sometimes cats can judge her as Soft, like a kittypet, but if anyone dares to say that to her face she shows them she is a true warrior!
Theme Song (If wanted): It's My Life -Bon Jovi
Power/Mutation: Abnormally long claws and controls the wind (the example above XD)
Other: Legends have it she is related to the great creator of WindClan, Wind, and her father is Scourge (not legend, fact) She knows she is to sacrifice herself to save the Clans, but hasn't told any cat yet.
Back to top Go down
https://nightclan.forumotion.com

Post Forms for the Power Roleplay Here!
Page 1 of 1