NightClan's Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightClan's Website

The Website of my Clan, NightClan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting Nightstar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightstar
Leader
Nightstar

Location : Either patrolling my borders, hunting for the Clan or organising the Clan in the camp.

Meeting Nightstar Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Nightstar   Meeting Nightstar Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:45 pm

A small black cat pads up to you as you peek in the den. "Hi. Ottersplash told me we had visitors. Come in. I'm Nightstar the leader of NightClan. This is my den." As you pad inside, you see a comfy-looking moss bed in the far corner. Apart from that, the floor is bare except for vines weaving through the cracked stone floor. As the NightClan leader sits down, you see the white paw which has made her famous among the Clans - and not for good reasons. "As you know I was not born a Clan cat, like many in this Clan. I was in fact born a rogue named Night with two brothers, Thorn and Sparrow. My mother was a tortoiseshell she-cat named Leaf, my father was the infamous tom cat, leader of BloodClan, Scourge. As you can see, I look like him. When I was six days old we discovered my fathers death. Naturally, I hated the Clans. So when Leaf told me and Thorn at three moons old to sneak into the Clans and get important information to help destroy them, we both agreed instantly. While we were apprentices, Sparrow, now an apprentice Sparrowpaw, drowned in flooding. But by the time I recieved my warrior name Nightfur, and Thorn recieved his, Tigerheart, I had realised we had it all wrong. I was now a warrior of ThunderClan, one of the best as well. Tigerheart didn't agree with me. We fought. I nearly killed him. When he was exiled he vowed to kill me. Shortly after I built this Clan, NightClan." Her amber eyes were sad, but she didn't let it betray in any other way. She looked up suddenly. "You should go now. Maybe you should peek into the other dens before you leave - I am not the only cat with a story like that to tell." You dip your head and back out the den.
Back to top Go down
https://nightclan.forumotion.com

Meeting Nightstar
Page 1 of 1